1. The newborn phase is HARD. It involves little to no sleep. Trying to figure out baby’s needs, plus navigating taking care of yourself and healing after giving birth on top of it. Getting pictures taken by the right professional means you can take the time to sit back and enjoy seeing your baby have their first photos taken, without the added stress of trying to remember to take some yourself.
2. Time goes by in a blink. Newborns are only newborns for about 3-4 weeks. After the first 3-4 weeks your baby will already start changing, and have a new more mature look. They will start to be awake for longer periods and even though it may seem like the newborn stage will last forever, it will be over before you know it.
3. Capturing the tiny details. Having a newborn session means you will receive high quality images that will document all their tiny details. Details that you may forget to capture yourself, and details that will be forgotten after some time has gone by.
4. Professional posing. Having the right equipment and posing skills really ensures all your babies features are presented in your images.
5. Family Images. Family images are so important. There are so many times that the mom is taking all the pictures, but doesn’t get in any herself. Having a photographer pose you and photograph your love for your new baby is priceless.
Stefanie Nicole Photography studio is located in LeRoy, NY. Also serving surrounding areas which include, but are not limited to Buffalo, Syracuse, LeRoy, Batavia, Pavilion, Geneseo, Spencerport, Pittsford, Penfield, Webster, Chili Henrietta, Gates, Brockport, East Rochester, Irondequoit, and Fairport.
Share this story