1. Shusher: you can find it on Amazon or other baby stores. You can adjust the volume and length of time it stays on. Instead of you shushing a baby it does it for you. I love that it is portable and battery operated.
2. Soothie pacifiers. These are the green ones they give out in the hospital, they also come in other colors at the store. I loved these for my own baby because there aren’t multiple pieces so their saliva can’t get trapped anywhere.
3. Lullavibe this vibrates, and soothes baby to sleep. You can use it under their mattress. During sessions I use this on baby’s bottom to help them relax and drift off to sleep.
4. My Baby Sound Spa, this is a portable white noise machine. It works great, and the batteries last a while. You can adjust the sound it makes, the volume, and length of time it will play. This would be great to attach to your baby’s carseat, stroller, or even a pack n play.
5. Rockit I have not tried this yet but have seen it used by other photographers. In newborn photography you can use it on your posing system. When using it at home you hook it onto your stroller and it vibrates the stroller.
Stefanie Nicole Photography studio is located in LeRoy, NY. Also serving surrounding areas which include, but are not limited to Buffalo, Syracuse, LeRoy, Batavia, Pavilion, Geneseo, Spencerport, Pittsford, Penfield, Webster, Chili Henrietta, Gates, Brockport, East Rochester, Irondequoit, and Fairport.